School of Architecture
Educating leaders who will design and build, for future generations, cities and towns that are based on a foundation of conservation and investment rather than consumption and waste.
College of Arts and Letters
The liberal arts home for all Notre Dame students, with core curriculum courses and electives in everything from theology and philosophy to economics and creative writing. Arts and Letters is Notre Dame’s oldest and largest college or school.
- Africana Studies
- American Studies (includes Journalism)
- Classics (includes Arabic Studies)
- East Asian Languages and Cultures
- German and Russian Languages and Literatures
- Irish Language and Literature
- Program of Liberal Studies
- Romance Languages and Literatures
The Social Sciences
Mendoza College of Business
A premier Catholic business school that fosters academic excellence, professional effectiveness, and personal accountability in a context that strives to be faithful to the ideals of community, human development, and individual integrity.
- Information Technology, Analytics, and Operations
- Management and Organization
College of Engineering
Combining technical inquiry with a creative bent to develop innovations that can improve the health, well-being, and quality of life for all persons.
- Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering & Earth Sciences
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
Keough School of Global Affairs
Advancing integral human development through research, policy, and practice; transformative educational programs; and partnerships for global engagement.
The Graduate School
Working in concert with a world-class faculty across a variety of disciplines to develop expertise, offering individualized attention in tutelary departments, all within the context of a broad, robustly resourced research university.
The Law School
Equipping students to practice law with professional excellence and a commitment to fairness, justice, compassion, and the highest ethical standards.
College of Science
Preparing tomorrow’s scientific leaders to think big while also inspiring them to make a difference, and to share their knowledge and discoveries in ways that encourage collaboration, advance learning, and contribute to the common good.