News & Events
As climate changes, so could the genes of the Eastern tiger swallowtail butterfly
Hitting rock bottom after job loss can be beneficial, study shows
Researchers discover novel mechanism linking changes in mitochondria to cancer cell death
LimeBike presents app, equipment upgrades, including new three-speed bicycles
- Ray’Von Jones ’16 challenges students to succeed Monday, February 19
- Claire Brosnihan ’11 was inspired to adopt an orphan as a single mom Wednesday, February 14
Notre Dame Magazine
Theatre: Native Gardens (presented by Notre Dame Film, Television, and Theatre)
A comedy by Karen Zacarías. Directed by Kevin Dreyer. Good fences make good neighbors… or do they? A good-natured comedy about new neighbors, border walls, and what it means to be American.
Tickets: $7 students; $12 faculty/staff/seniors(65+); $15 general.
- Thursday, Feb. 22 through Saturday, Feb. 24; 7:30 p.m. in the Philbin Studio Theatre, DeBartolo Performing Arts Center
- Wednesday, Feb. 28 through Saturday, Mar. 3; 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb. 25 and Sunday, Mar. 4; 2:30 p.m.