- Notre Dame ranks in the top 10 on PayScale's "College Salary Report," a list of salaries of graduates from hundreds of college and universities nationwide.
- The University’s network of 267 alumni clubs—including 64 international clubs—is the most extensive in higher education.
- With graduates renowned for their loyalty and generosity, Notre Dame annually ranks among the top five universities in percentage of undergraduate alumni who contribute.
- In the world of business, Notre Dame alumni serve in chief executive and other leadership positions at firms such as Andrews McMeel Publishing; General Electric; Goldman, Sachs & Co.; Marriott Corp.; Office Depot; and Sprint Nextel Corp; Bank of America; Sargento Foods; and Applebees.
- Notre Dame alumni preside as chief executive officers at some 25 U.S. and international colleges and universities.
- Notre Dame graduates in high-level governmental positions include U.S. congressmen representing California, Pennsylvania, New York, and Indiana; and the U.S. ambassadors to the Marshall Islands, and the Vatican.
- In alumni satisfaction surveys, Notre Dame ranks among the top three nationally.
- Notre Dame alumni have won a Nobel Prize in medicine, a Pulitzer Prize in journalism, and an Emmy Award for contributions to television technology.
- Two alumni astronauts have served on three space shuttle missions the last four years.