Graduate and Professional Programs
Graduate students can pursue more than 50 master’s, doctoral, and professional degrees including several combined degrees.
- Executive M.B.A.
- Executive Programs
- Master of Science in Accountancy
- Master of Nonprofit Administration
- Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering
M.S.Aero.E., M.S.M.E., M.E.M.E., Ph.D.
- Applied and Computational Mathematics and Statistics
- Art, Art History, and Design
- Biological Sciences
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Geological Sciences
M.S., M.S.Bioeng., M.S.C.E., M.S.Env.E., Ph.D.
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Creative Writing
- Early Christian Studies
- Education (Alliance for Catholic Education participants only)
M.A. (master of educational administration), M.Ed.
- Electrical Engineering
- Engineering and Law
- Environmental Studies
- Global Health
- History and Philosophy of Science
- Integrated Biomedical Sciences
- Medieval Studies
- Musical Arts
- Patent Law
- Peace Studies
- Political Science
- Romance Languages and Literatures
- Sacred Music
M.A., M.Div., M.S.M., M.T.S., Ph.D.
- M.D./Ph.D. Joint Degree Program
Offered in collaboration with the Indiana University School of Medicine
- International and Comparative Law
- International Human Rights Law
LL.M. and J.S.D.
- M.B.A./J.D. (Business and Law)
- M.A./J.D. (English and Law)
- J.D./M.S. (Engineering and Law)